Saturday, March 9, 2013

Driver Coming Soon!

So... in case you missed it.... We're having a baby!
Nate and I as well as our families are thrilled!
It's been a fast 14 weeks and I never got sick probably because I slept for those first 9 weeks. :) 
 When we first found out we were expecting I found this little guy in one of my consignment shop trips. He's the exact match to the one I bought my beloved Sam when we found out he was going to arrive. Early in a pregnancy it's hard to feel pregnant and push through the yicky stomach, the complete exhaustion, sooo that is where Froggie Rol comes in... Froggie Rol gave me a focal point, a goal, he reminds me to step away from the ice cream and have some fruit instead, and to look forward to the day Baby Rol and Froggie Rol meet for the first time.
 Things I like to eat, salad... lots of salad... things I don't can't and won't even consider... deer meat.. weird... After polling friends and at the advice of the midwife... milk from the farm is a no go for the next nine... so for the fist time in my life I am stuck with store bought milk.. ugh! How do "normal" people drink this.. oh they put chocolate syrup in it... I get it now... It's just 9 months Amy and then you can raise Baby Rol on the good stuff...
If you know me well... I find ultrasounds weird and a little gross... I will admit I do love to see our little one and I have the pics in my wallet if you ever ask to see them, otherwise... in the words of Pop Pop Danny... if you were meant to see in there they would have put in a window. So... Froggie Rol can give you this week's insight into Baby Rol's development... According to the web, Baby Rol is the size of a cell phone. So here is Froggie Rol hanging with his buddy...

Till next time...
Much Love from our growing family!
Amy, Nate, Baby Rol, & Froggie Rol

No comments:

Post a Comment