Friday, March 30, 2012

Bed Bath & Honesty is the Best Policy...


The Mayberry Mystery Part 2!
So I called Bed Bath and Beyond last night and they attempted to contact the Mayberrys of Leander Texas.... No luck... Called Bed Bath & Beyond back today... they tried to contact "your friends the Mayberrys" and they remained unavailable for comment....
I admit the customer service got a big kick out of my story. I explained to the lady how excited I am for my wedding and I did not want take that excitment away from any other bride and I wanted to be honest that I did not think the gift is really for me.
Customer Service will attempt to contact "your friends the Mayberrys" of Leander Texas a few more times just to be sure that they are not some long lost pals of ours..
But... Bed Bath & said that they admired my honesty and said that I could still keep the gift! :) SO we can now officially say we got our first wedding gift! YAHOOO!
So as we traveled down our Road to Roland we are reminded that honesty will always be the best policy, and that we will always remember our friends the Mayberrys and their wishes for a lifetime of happiness...
Much Love from Richardson Lane,
Amy & Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment